Monday, September 14, 2009

Podcasting

When it comes to podcasting i do not know much about this. The only thing i know about podcasting is that it is starting to become more popular. I want to know how podcasting works. I understand that it is a series of digital media files that can be downloaded on the web, however I am not sure exactly how it works.

After developing more of an idea about podcasting I think that it has the oppurtunity to one day be considered a piece of major technology. It can be used to benefit a number of things for businesses and other companies.

One of the problems I could see about podcasting is that anyone can post anything they want. In some cases this is good but for the most part it is not. Podcasting can contain information that may not be true and be harmful to people businesses or other things.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posting, Craig. You have made some excellent points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By reading your blog i can tell I have a partner with some prior knowledge with podcasting. I really look forward to working with you, and making a great podcast together

    ReplyDelete